VISION: To be a leader in the provision of excellent health care in Sub-Saharan Africa, to God’s glory.
To glorify God through the provision of compassionate health care,
excellent medical training, and spiritual ministry in Jesus Christ.
OVERVIEW OF AIC KIJABE HOSPITAL:
346 beds, 180,000 outpatients/year, 14,000 admissions/year, 10,000 surgeries/year in 9 operating theatres; 6000 HIV patients including 800 children.
- 780 staff (15 missionary), 265 students in nursing school (including 49 nurse anesthesia students). 26 interns (medical/clinical officer), 15 advanced medical/surgical trainees in residency/fellowship programs.
Services in Outpatient/Casualty, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Maternal-Child Health, Dentistry, Community Health, Palliative Care, Physiotherapy, Pediatrics, Surgery (General, Orthopedic, Plastic and Reconstructive, Pediatric General, Neurosurgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Ophthalmology), Radiology, Pathology.
- Satellite clinics at Naivasha and Marira
▪ Integrity (A state of uprightness in character and attitude that reflect the life of Jesus Christ)
▪ Excellence (Doing all the work by upholding high standards and as if we are doing it for the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.)
▪ Compassion (Reflecting a heart of love and being empathetic to people by emulating Jesus Christ and His unfailing love for humanity.)
▪ Teamwork (Reflecting the unity of the body of Jesus Christ as we pursue our vision and mission.)
▪ Continuous Improvement (Constantly and consistently desiring progress and striving to become better at work and professionally.)
SERVICE CHARTER: The service charter is a promise to all our stakeholders[ patients/relatives/government/